Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I went towards dread is complicated to cope with them


Survival tune intended right after the brand new 12 months back again to his hometown, Jiujiang go to work, she said, I also go to work. But she additional the fact that Jiujiang persons are really smart, I went towards dread is complicated to cope with them. The phrase "smart" within our circulating a statement: "not worth the 3 Nanchang Jiujiang people, 3 the Jiujiang persons arrived on the Hubei." I would prefer to Survival tune eyes, Jiujiang at the very least Nanchang persons smarter. Survival tune on their personal is very Jiujiang and contented.

Survival tune allow me support her return right after her resignation final month's wages, she been given the income purchase will compose to me. Survival tune final 30 days only on several times of classes, as well as deducted the price of a quantity of inexplicable, and ultimately I can only support she been given fifty dollars. I shelled out practically dollar postage to mail this fifty yuan. however it was not right up until I resigned, have not been given the reply with the Survival Song. This goes component are not optimistic concerning the Survival tune exchanges and I arrived to some conclusive proof of an excuse - they say sensible Survival tune has become actually in your utilization of me, right up until I aided her remittance.

Actual time in my contacts with Survival Song, these bad rumors extended ago distribute to my ears. several of my colleagues mentioned Survival tune upon to resign my gluey, but I do not know then lock the entrance simply because the multi-purpose hall event, I criticized the Survival Song, she mentioned at the rear of me many poor things.

No comments:

Post a Comment